The Feed Crusher MS-30A (without engine) is powered by a single-phase electric motor and is multifunctional. It is a very easy-to-handle chopper due to its innovative design, being very useful in any household. The work equipment consists of 3 discs on which are mounted 4 axes carrying hammers (3 hammers on each axis), 4 segment knives and 3 lamellar knives. The shredder can be used both for the feeding of fodder (hay, alfalfa, straw, root crops, green grass), as well as for grinding cereals (wheat, oats, corn, etc.) in order to obtain feed used in the feed of birds and animals.
- Can be used in all types of berries;
- Due to the innovative milling technology, cereals retain their full nutritional value;
- Chops both cereals and fodder (alfalfa, straw, hay etc.);
- It is made of iron, which offers great resistance to all components, but also good stability;
- Continuous use due to the innovative engine design mode;
- Low temperatures during the grinding process.
- Engine power: 3 kW
- Voltage: 220 V
- Capacity: max. 500 kg / h
- Fodder (alfalfa, hay, straw): max. 200 kg / h
- Cereals (corn, wheat, oats): max. 500 kg / h
- Weight: 65 kg
For this model, the price is indicated without engine.